Sunday, January 4, 2009

Diva product of the day!


I don't know if I'll be able to do this everyday, but when I come across a must have, I'll certainly post it. Today, the "Diva product of the day" is the limited edition

Olay Winter Retreat Body Wash- Vanilla.

If you have dry skin like I do, you will absolutely LOVE this product. It is a limited edition product, and I actually received it as a Christmas gift- but it specializes in moisturizing dryness caused by winter weather. First, I wash with the regular Olay bar of soap. I then follow up with the micro bead body wash (which smells SO good) and finish off with the soap free moisturizing body wash. The moisturizing body wash is so creamy, and when you get out of the shower, your skin won't have the dry tight feeling that often happens in the winter time. Of course, I still moisturize when I finish in the shower, but I don't have to use as much, and the moisture lasts all day.

This product is definitely a Diva Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment